DOWSIL™ VE-4001 UV OPTICAL BONDING
One part UV curable resin that is the silicone based optical protective solution that provides superior compatibility to silicone OCRs under Q-SUN for driver IC of Automotive display.
DOWSIL™ VE-4001 UV Electrode Protective Resin is a new innovative solution from Dow that protects electrodes on vehicle display modules.
DOWSIL™ VE-4001 Resin provides excellent adhesion, reliability and process-ability for display devices for high reliability performance. This allows for high reliability as the product provides stress relief for sensitive components while also preventing incompatibility issues arising through the combination with the optical bonding material.
Benefits of DOWSIL™ VE-4001 UV Electrode Protective Resin
- Improved viewing experience and readability
- Increased display ruggedness
- Extended display product life
- Low modulus prevents mura issues
- Photothermal stability for excellent reliability
- Low shrinkage suitable for large displays
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Density (g/cm3) 1.1 g/cm3
- Durometer - Shore A 35 Shore A
- Shelf Life 180 Days
- Viscosity 1 mPa.s
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.