DOWSIL™ TC-4605 HLV Thermally Conductive Encapsulant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Anodized Aluminum
- Color Yes No Grey
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) Yes No 24 kV/mm
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 60 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 95 %
- Pot Life Yes No 130 Minutes
- Shelf Life Yes No 180 Days
- Solution Viscosity Yes No 2900 Centipoise
- Specific Gravity Yes No 1.67
- Tensile Strength Yes No 370 psi
- Thermal Conductivity Yes No 1 Watts per meter K
- Viscosity (Part A) Yes No 1600 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) Yes No 1900 mPa.s
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 1.08e+015 ohm-centimeters
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ TC-4525 A/B
A thermally Conductive Gap Filler offers thermal conductivity of 2.5W/m.K. This is a soft and compressible silicone material designed to dissipate heat from electronic modules by conducting it to a heat sink such as an aluminum housing. Excellent fit for automotive electronics and battery packs applications.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.