DOWSIL™ SE 9184 White RTV
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Metal, Plastic, Ceramic
- Color Yes No White
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz Yes No 4
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 500 volts per mil v/mil
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 74 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 60 %
- Low Volatility Yes No true
- Nonflowable Yes No true
- Nonvolatile Content Yes No 98.9 %
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Primerless Adhesion Yes No Primerless
- Resistance Type Yes No Thermal Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours Yes No 24 to 72 Hours
- Shear Yes No 245 psi
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 2.2
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH Yes No 3 Minutes
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High
- Tensile Strength Yes No 460 psi
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 1.5e+015 ohm-centimeters
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ SE 1816 CV Kit
Two-part, 1:1, addition cure, black, UL V-0, controlled volatility, self-priming, long working time with moderate temp cure.
XIAMETER™ AFE-0310 Antifoam Emulsion
30% active silicone emulsion designed to control foam in aqueous systems over wide pH ranges. Recommended for industrial applications such as gas scrubbing (amine or carbonate), gas drying (glycol), pesticide manufacture and other crop protection products.
DOWSIL™ ES-5300 Formulation Aid
A non diluted silicone surfactant with higher oil phase flexibility. Designed to produce stable water-in-silicone emulsions and water-in-oil emulsions with light sensory. INCI Name: Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone
DOWSIL™ 8590 Additive
A silicone foam control agent for waterborne coatings. It shows excellent defoaming performance in waterborne coatings and ink systems and has a low tendency to cause surface defects.
SYLGARD™ 184 Silicone Elastomer Kit
Two-part, clear, 10:1, RT and heat cure, good strength, UL and Mil Spec, same as SYLGARD™ 182 but with faster RT cure.
DOWSIL™ SE 9186 Sealant
One-part, moisture cure RTV, flowable, fast tack-free, controlled volatility.
DOWSIL™ SE 9187 L Adhesive
One-part, black, clear or white, fast tack-free, controlled volatility adhesive with very low viscosity suitable for display module assembly, PCB protection (conformal coating) and general potting.
DOWSIL™ VM-2270 Aerogel Fine Particles
A white free-flowing powder that is 100 percent hydrophobic for use in hair care, skincare, fragrance delivery, and antiperspirants / deodorants. INCI Name: Silica Silylate
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
VORASURF™ DC 5043 Additive
Wide latitude, general-purpose surfactant for high resilience (HR) flexible polyurethane slabstock and molded TDI foams with balanced nucleation and cell stabilization properties. Can also be used in microcellular foam.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.