DOWSIL™ SE 1885 Kit
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Clear
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz Yes No 2.7
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 425 volts per mil v/mil
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz Yes No 700
- Heat Cure Yes No 30 Minutes @ 150 Deg C
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- Optically Clear Yes No true
- Resistance Type Yes No Thermal Resistance
- Soft Gel Yes No true
- Soft Stress Relieving Yes No true
- Temperature Range Yes No -80 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Viscosity (Part A) Yes No 525 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) Yes No 375 mPa.s
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 4e+014 ohm-centimeters
- Worked Penetration Yes No 90 mm/10
DOWSIL™ EG-3100 Kit
Two-part, Translucent, 1 to 1 mix ratio dielectric gel. Dielectric Gel is suitable for sealing and protecting various PCB system assemblies.
SYLGARD™ 527 A&B Silicone Dielectric Gel
A two-part, 1 to 1 mix ratio dielectric gel that is suitable for sealing and protecting various electronic devices, especially those with delicate components.
DOWSIL™ EG-3000 Thixotropic Gel Parts A&B
Two-part, heat cure, thixotropic gel.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.