DOWSIL™ SE 1819 CV Kit
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color - Part A Yes No White
- Color - Part B Yes No Clear
- Cure Type Yes No Addition Cure, Platinum-Catalyzed Cure
- Density (g/cm3) Yes No 1.02 g/cm3
- Elongation JIS#3 Yes No 202 %
- Heat Cure Yes No 60 Minutes @ 100 Deg C
- JIS Type-A Yes No 38
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- Shear Yes No 374 psi
- Shelf Life Yes No 270 Days
- Tensile Strength JIS#3 Yes No 4.3 MPa
- Viscosity (Part A) Yes No 2.9 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) Yes No 2.7 mPa.s
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ SE 1816 CV Kit
Two-part, 1:1, addition cure, black, UL V-0, controlled volatility, self-priming, long working time with moderate temp cure.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.