DOWSIL™ SE 1720 CV Kit
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, Ceramic
- Color Yes No White
- Cure Type Yes No Addition Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz Yes No 2.7
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 650 volts per mil v/mil
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 33 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 375 %
- Flowable Yes No true
- Heat Cure Yes No 60 Minutes @ 100 Deg C
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- Primerless Adhesion Yes No Primerless
- Resistance Type Yes No Thermal Resistance
- Self Leveling Yes No true
- Shear Yes No 240 psi
- Shelf Life Yes No 270 Days
- Solventless Yes No true
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Tensile Strength Yes No 480 psi
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Viscosity (Part A) Yes No 37700 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) Yes No 41900 mPa.s
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 3e+016 ohm-centimeters
- Working Time Yes No 360 Minutes
Frequently Bought Together
Suitable for use as a thermally conductive material in power electronics. It is a one-part grey, and non-curing thermally conductive compound.
DOWSIL™ 7094 Flowable Sealant
A black, low modulus silicone adhesive/sealant designed for applications where a flowable product and non corrosive cure with durable adhesion to a variety of substrates is required.
DOWSIL™ SE 9168 RTV
One-part, grey, moisture cure RTV, non-flowing, fast tack-free, controlled volatility, UL V-0, controlled volatility-reducing the potential of volatiles affecting surrounding components.
DOWSIL™ EA-6060 Adhesive A&B
A two-part, non-flowing silicone adhesive enabling assembly production savings due to a fast cure at moderate temperature.
DOWSIL™ 3145 RTV Mil-A-46146 Adhesive / Sealant
One-part, moisture RTV, non-flow, high strength, UL and Mil Spec.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ 3-1953 Conformal Coating
One-part, translucent, fast moisture RTV cure with mild heat acceleration possible, soft, stress-relieving, contains UV indicator.
DOWSIL™ SE 1816 CV Kit
Two-part, 1:1, addition cure, black, UL V-0, controlled volatility, self-priming, long working time with moderate temp cure.
DOWSIL™ SE 9189 L RTV
One-part, white or gray, moisture cure RTV, good flow, fast tack-free, controlled volatility, UL V-0.
DOWSIL™ TC-2035 Adhesive A/B Kit
Two-part heat cure silicone highly thermally conductive adhesive with low bond line thickness.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.