DOWSIL™ SE 1701 LTV W/C
2-part (10:1 mix ratio) - heat cure medium viscosity providing flow/fill/self-leveling after dispensing process long working time after 2-part mix - reducing need for equipment purge/clean-up high tensile strength cure can be accelerated with elevated temperatures for faster processing room temperature storage.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, FR4, Ceramic
- Color White
- Cure Type Addition Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz 3
- Dielectric Strength 725 volts per mil v/mil
- Durometer - Shore A 64 Shore A
- Dynamic Viscosity 76300 Centipoise
- Elongation 195 %
- Flowable true
- Heat Cure 30 Minutes @ 150 Deg C
- Hydrophobic true
- Low Odor true
- Number of Parts Two
- Polyesters true
- Primerless Adhesion Primerless
- Resistance Type Oxidation Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Self Leveling true
- Shear 820 psi
- Shelf Life 420 Days
- Solventless true
- Temperature Range -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable High, Low
- Tensile Strength 1025 psi
- Thermosetting true
- Volume Resistivity 1e+015 ohm-centimeters
- Water Resistant true
- Working Time 360 Minutes
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.