DOWSIL™ OFX 5247 Fluid
Siloxylated polyether EO/PO co-polymer, surfactant useful for polyurethane foams, antifoam formulations and coatings. Modifies performance in antifoam formulations improving antifoam emulsion stability, persistency and Foam Knockdown in pulp brownstock washing antifoams. It also can be used for Pulp antifoam formulation.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Active Content Yes No 100 %
- How to Use Yes No To Be Formulated
- Molecular Weight - Estimated Yes No 30000 g/mol
- Performance Yes No Mineral Oil, Optimum Knockdown, Optimum Persistency, Optimum Stability
- Silicone HLB Content Yes No 6.6 %
- Type Yes No Silicone Polyether
- Viscosity at 25ºC Yes No 2300 Centistokes
More information on Dow Silicones food compliance in the European Union and United States for this product and others can be found here: EU and US Food Profiles
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language