DOWSIL™ ME-1070 Adhesive Black
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Black
- Cure Type Yes No Addition Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz Yes No 2.82
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 2.81
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 475 volts per mil v/mil
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) Yes No 19 kV/mm
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz Yes No 0.0011
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz Yes No < 0.0002
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 72 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 25 %
- Flowable Yes No true
- Heat Cure Yes No 30 Minutes @ 150 Deg C
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Primerless Adhesion Yes No Primerless
- Printable Yes No true
- Resistance Type Yes No Thermal Resistance
- Shear Yes No 1000 psi
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.2
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Tensile Strength Yes No 500 psi
- Viscosity Yes No 20000 mPa.s
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 2.1e+015 ohm-centimeters
DOWSIL™ VM-2270 Aerogel Fine Particles
A white free-flowing powder that is 100 percent hydrophobic for use in hair care, skincare, fragrance delivery, and antiperspirants / deodorants. INCI Name: Silica Silylate
DOWSIL™ 7657 Adhesive
A solvent-base silicone pressure sensitive adhesive, when used with Syl-Off® 4000 Catalyst, offers the ability to prepare pressure sensitive tape constructions at low curing temperatures.
XIAMETER™ PMX-1503 Fluid
A blend of an ultra high viscosity dimethiconol in a low viscosity dimethicone fluid for use in skincare, suncare, and color cosmetic applications. INCI Name: Dimethicone (and) Dimethiconol.
DOWSIL™ Q1-9226 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
Typical applications include bonding organic and ceramic substrates to heat sinks for electronic control modules in automotive applications. It is a two-part, gray, 1:1 mix ratio, heat cure, moderate flow, self-priming, thermally conductive adhesive.
SYLGARD™ 527 A&B Silicone Dielectric Gel
A two-part, 1 to 1 mix ratio dielectric gel that is suitable for sealing and protecting various electronic devices, especially those with delicate components.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
DOWSIL™ HMW 2220 Non-Ionic Emulsion
A 61 percent nonionic emulsion of a high molecular weight divinyldimethicone / dimethicone copolymer for use in skincare, suncare, shower gel, color cosmetic, and hair care applications. INCI Name: Divinyldimethicone / Dimethicone Copolymer (and) C12-13 Pareth-23 (and) C12-13 Pareth-3
DOWSIL™ TC-2035 Adhesive A/B Kit
Two-part heat cure silicone highly thermally conductive adhesive with low bond line thickness.
XIAMETER™ PMX-200 Silicone Fluid 2 cSt
A polydimethylsiloxane polymer for use in skincare, suncare, hair care, and color cosmetic applications. INCI Name: Dimethicone
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language