DOWSIL™ HC 1000 Gray
One part, gray, fast tack-free, solventless conformal coating with controlled volatility, high viscosity and good flame resistance suitable for low stress silicone elastomer for use on printed wiring board assemblies and other electronic devices and appliances requiring dielectric insulation, protection from moisture, vibration and harsh operating environments. UL 94 V-0 flammability rating.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, FR4, Ceramic
- Color Yes No Grey
- Curable Coating Yes No true
- Cure Type Yes No Alkoxy Cure, Methoxy Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz Yes No 3.2
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 536 volts per mil v/mil
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 24 Shore A
- Dynamic Viscosity Yes No 12000 Centipoise
- Flowable Yes No true
- Hydrophobic Yes No true
- Low Odor Yes No true
- Low Volatility Yes No true
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Polyesters Yes No true
- Primerless Adhesion Yes No Primerless
- Resistance Type Yes No Oxidation Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours Yes No 0.5 Hours
- Self Leveling Yes No true
- Shelf Life Yes No 360 Days
- Solventless Yes No true
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.07
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH Yes No 12 Minutes
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 2e+015 ohm-centimeters
- Water Resistant Yes No true
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ HMW 2220 Non-Ionic Emulsion
A 61 percent nonionic emulsion of a high molecular weight divinyldimethicone / dimethicone copolymer for use in skincare, suncare, shower gel, color cosmetic, and hair care applications. INCI Name: Divinyldimethicone / Dimethicone Copolymer (and) C12-13 Pareth-23 (and) C12-13 Pareth-3
DOWSIL™ 2501 Cosmetic Wax
A water-dispersible dimethicone copolyol wax for use in skincare, woundcare, haircare, suncare, and antiperspirants and deodorant applications. INCI Name: Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane
DOWSIL™ SE 9187 L Adhesive
One-part, black, clear or white, fast tack-free, controlled volatility adhesive with very low viscosity suitable for display module assembly, PCB protection (conformal coating) and general potting.
DOWSIL™ 593 Fluid
Blend of polydimethylsiloxane and high molecular weight silicone resin that acts as a film former to provide water-repellency, wash-off resistance and durability in sun care, color cosmetics and lip stick formulations. INCI Name: Dimethicone (and) Trimethylsiloxysilicate
DOWSIL™ 9041 Silicone Elastomer Blend
A mixture of high molecular weight silicone elastomers (dimethicone crosspolymer) in low viscosity dimethicone fluid for use in skin care, color cosmetics, sun care, antiperspirants and deodorants, and wound care applications. INCI Name: Dimethicone (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer
SYLGARD™ 184 Silicone Elastomer Kit
Two-part, clear, 10:1, RT and heat cure, good strength, UL and Mil Spec, same as SYLGARD™ 182 but with faster RT cure.
DOWSIL™ 758 Silicone Weather Barrier Sealant
A one part, neutral cure silicone sealant, designed for adhering to low energy surfaces common in sheet or peel and stick weather resistant barriers. Primerless adhesion to LDPE, anodized aluminum, vinyl, powder coated aluminum, Kynar® coated aluminum.
DOWSIL™ SE 9186 Sealant
One-part, moisture cure RTV, flowable, fast tack-free, controlled volatility.
DOWSIL™ 9045 Silicone Elastomer Blend
A mixture of high molecular weight silicone elastomers (dimethicone crosspolymer) in cyclopentasiloxane for use in skincare, suncare, shower gel, hair care, and color cosmetic applications. INCI Name: Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer
DOWSIL™ 902 RCS Joint Sealant Parts A&B
A self-leveling, cold-applied, rapid-cure, two-part, easy-to-install, ultra-low-modulus, 100 percent silicone rubber sealant designed to seal expansion joints that experience both thermal and/or vertical movements due to traffic loading.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.