DOWSIL™ FA 4003 DM Silicone Acrylate
- Improve long wear of cosmetics
- High water, sebum repellency
- High film flexibility
- High film integrity
- High rub-off resistance
- Comfort to wear
- SPF boosting
- Listed in the Catalogue of Cosmetics Ingredients used in China
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Clear to Slightly Hazy
- Film Forming on Skin Yes No true
- Flexible Hold Yes No true
- Improves SPF Yes No true
- Nonvolatile Content Yes No 40 %
- Resistance Type Yes No Water Resistance, Rub Resistance
- Shelf Life Yes No 720 Days
- Smooth Feel Yes No true
- Viscosity at 25ºC Yes No 199 Centistokes
No more meltdowns
Today's consumers don't have time to waste on cosmetics or sun care products that don't work or don't last. That's why they insist on products that can keep up with their active lifestyles – wearing beautifully and feeling smooth and comfortable – and not resulting in a midday meltdown. With the new silicone film forming agent, DOWSIL™ FA 4003 DM Silicone Acrylate, it is possible to formulate long-wear products that leave skin soft, smooth and supple.
Evaluation of film flexibility
This test evaluates the ability of the film to withstand a one-fold elongation of substrate. Less cracks indicate better film flexibility.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.