DOWSIL™ ES-5300 Formulation Aid
- Allows you to make highly stable emulsions with a variety of cosmetic oils
- High emulsification capability means high stability with smaller particle size, while being a low-viscosity emulsion
- Enables a wide range of viscosity levels
- Low odor
- Allows water-in-oil formulations with a light feel and low tackiness before and after absorption
- Can be used as a powder dispersant for foundation, ensuring even tone to skin
- Listed in the Catalogue of Cosmetics Ingredients used in China
High-performance water-in-oil emulsifier that offers high formulation stability and broad oil-phase flexibility
Consumers demand more value and higher performance from skin and sun care to cosmetic products. That puts more pressure on formulators to balance properties such as stability, sensory performance, odor and other aesthetic and functional qualities.
DOWSIL™ ES-5300 Formulation Aid can help you strike that balance.
Enhance Your Products
DOWSIL™ ES-5300 Formulation Aid, a high performance water-in-oil emulsifier
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Emulsifier for water-in-silicone or water-in-oil emulsion systems true
- Low Odor true
- Refractive Index 1.43
- Shelf Life 540 Days
- Viscosity 1800 mPa.s
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.