DOWSIL™ EG-4100 Kit
High temperature stability gel, suitable for operating temperature ranging from -40°C to + 200°C in continuous mode and > 3,000 hours at 215°C. Tough gel for increased resistance to delamination under thermal cycling.
- The potting of IGBT modules for power converions
- Protection of PCB and sensitive devices operated at high termperatures
- Industrial sensors and actuators and insulation of high voltage devices
- Protection for interconnections subject to thermal and mechanical stresses
- Stability under harsh environmental conditions
- No surface cracking or delamination from housing within a large temperature range
DOWSIL™ EG-4100 Dielectric Gel, a two part, low temperature tough gel, exhibits stability within temperatures ranging from -40°C to 215°C; its superb stability allows for high performance reducing field failures and warranty costs.
Increasingly, industry trends demand small components with higher power densities; these trends require a reliance on stronger gels that protect assemblies and their properties. DOWSIL™ EG-4100 displays self-healing qualities similar to a liquid whilst maintaining stability. These properties allow the product to protect fragile components from surface contaminants moisture, including electrical insulation for high voltages.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.