DOWSIL™ EG-4000 Kit
High and low temperature stability gel, suitable for operating temperature ranging from -60°C to + 200°C in continuous mode and > 3,000 hours at 215°C. Soft gel for highly demanding stress-release applications.
- The potting of IGBT modules used for power conversion
- Industrial sensors and actuators, insulation of high voltage devices
- Protection of PCB and sensitive devices operated at high temperatures
- Stability of electrical and mechanical properties
- No surface cracking
- No delamination from housing
- Heat cure with low viscosity
The new DOWSIL™ EG-4000 Dielectric Gel provides cost-effective protection at high operating temperatures to support next-generation PCB modules. DOWSIL™ EG-4000 is a soft Dielectric Gel within the 4XXX product family that is helping answer evolving market needs for protection of compact components with increasing power densities.
While other products may degrade at high temperatures, DOWSIL™ EG-4000 provides heat resistance and adhesion even when exposed to accelerated aging at 215°C in an air oven for up to 2000 hours.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.