DOWSIL™ EC-6601 Electrically Conductive Adhesive
An electrically conductive adhesive with 150% elongation for electromagnetic compatibility. The high shielding effectiveness, strong adhesion and durable mechanical and conductive properties make it ideal for radar, cameras and 5G base station applications.
- Automotive: radar, camera, lidar, ECU, and battery
- Communications: 5G base station and optical connectors
- Consumer: advanced cell assembly and wireless chargers
DOWSIL™ EC-6601 Electrically Conductive Adhesive is a next-generation material engineered for reliable performance and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) in various transportation, communications and consumer electronics applications. This product combines strong shielding against electromagnetic interference (EMI) across a wide range of frequencies with durable mechanical and conductive properties over time.
DOWSIL™ EC-6601 Electrically Conductive Adhesive delivers:
- Strong electromagnetic shielding across a wide range of frequencies
- Easy to dispense and cure at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Flexible joint design enabled by greater than 150% elongation
- Unique Dow formulation enables adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Durable mechanical and conductive properties, reliable performance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Tan
- Durometer - Shore A 80 Shore A
- Elongation 194 %
- Specific Gravity 3.37
- Tensile Strength 1.61 psi
- Tensile Strength (SI) 1.61 MPa
- Volume Resistivity 2.7E-3 ohm-centimeters
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.