DOWSIL™ EA-6052 Fast Low-Temp Cure Adhesive Kit
Rapid low temperature cure flowable to allow channel filling contains UV indicator for automated inspection.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, Ceramic
- Color Black
- Cure Type Addition Cure
- Durometer - Shore A 48 Shore A
- Elongation 170 %
- Flowable true
- Heat Cure 60 Minutes @ 90 Deg C, 30 Minutes @ 125 Deg C, 10 Minutes @ 150 Deg C
- Number of Parts Two
- Primerless Adhesion Primerless
- Resistance Type Thermal Resistance
- Self Leveling true
- Shear 710 psi
- Solventless true
- Temperature Range -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable High, Low
- Tensile Strength 685 psi
- Thermosetting true
- Viscosity (Part A) 39800 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) 41425 mPa.s
- Working Time 300 Minutes
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.