DOWSIL™ EA-4700 CV Adhesive
- Electronics control units
- Sensors modules
- Battery pack applications where lid seal, base plate attaching
- Gasketing or connector sealing is required and where reliable adhesion is necessary
- Durable adhesion to typical substrates used in automotive electronics (i.e., aluminum, PBT, PPS)
- Room temperature fast cure or heat accelerated cure
- Controlled silicone
- Good sealing against the environment High temperature stability after curing
- Stable performance under typical operational environment (150°C, Thermal shock and 85°C/85% rh)
- Dispensable for easy application with standard dispense equipment
DOWSIL™ EA-4700 CV Adhesive is Dow’s new silicone solution for transportation assembly. This adhesive delivers durable, rapid, room temperature adhesion. Through new formulation techniques, DOWSIL™ EA-4700 eliminates the need for heat cure ovens whilst exhibiting a fast cure profile with reasonable open times.
This new advanced assembly solution compliments the increasingly popular use of plastic substrates within transportation assembly as its aforementioned properties allow the adhesive to bond quickly to traditional metals and plastics including, aluminum, PBT, and PPS.
DOWSIL™ EA-4700 CV Adhesive offers:
- Support in heat exposition to accelerate adhesion development without risk of voiding
- A cost-effective assembly solution for battery packs and ADAS sensor modules including, radar, Lidar and cameras
- 600 percent elongation for suitability with larger modules
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Plastic, Metal
- Color - Part A White
- Color - Part B Black
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz 3.2
- Dielectric Strength 25 volts per mil v/mil
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) 25 kV/mm
- Elongation 630 %
- Number of Parts Two
- Shelf Life 240 (Target 365) Days
- Viscosity 24/18 mPa.s
- Viscosity - Part A 24 Pa.s
- Viscosity - Part B 18 Pa.s
- Volume Resistivity 1.5E+15 ohm-centimeters
- Working Time 20 Minutes
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.