DOWSIL™ CE-8411 Smooth Plus Emulsion
- Suppleness and flexibility without weighing the hair down
- Intensive conditioning
- Enhanced hair shine
- Color protection
- Heat protection
- Decreased drying time
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Milky White
- Color Protection Yes No true
- Dry Combing Yes No true
- Effective Deposition Yes No true
- Enhanced Shine Yes No true
- Enhanced Volume Yes No true
- Flexible Hold Yes No true
- Hair Care Benefits Yes No Clear Systems, Color Protection, Enhanced Dry Combing, Enhanced Wet Combing, Fast Dry, Frizz Control, Hair Repair, Heat Protection, Moisturized Feel, Resistance to Breakage, Restore Hydrophobicity, Sensory Enhancer, Shine, Volumizing
- Internal Phase Functionality Yes No Amino, Polyether
- Moisturized Feel Yes No true
- Shine Yes No true
- Slipperiness Yes No true
- Smooth Feel (Hair) Yes No true
- Surfactant Type Yes No Nonionic
- Wet Combing Yes No true
Add moisture-enhancing properties to shampoos and rinse-off conditioners
Today's consumers are seeking more luxury in their daily hair care products—resulting in hair that glides through their fingers like a river of silk. Supple, smooth and lightly flowing. Shapely, manageable hair with body, bounce and volume.
With DOWSIL™ CE-8411 Smooth Plus Emulsion, formulators can create luxury hair care products with the moisturizing feel consumers love—while also delivering related benefits.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language