DOWSIL™ 994 Ultra Fast Bonding Base and Catalyst
Residential and commercial:
- Bonding of windows and doors
- Specific structural glazing configurations
- Solar thermal bonding
- Bonding of internal partitions
- Shorter cycle time versus standard structural glazing and bonding silicones
- Ultra-fast curing system which is ideally suited to continuous and automated processing
- Strong chemical adhesion
DOWSIL™ 994 Ultra Fast Bonding Sealant is designed for use in a range of glass-to-plastic and glass-to-metal bonding applications where fast cure and high strength are desired. This next generation silicone can facilitate significant improvement in the speed of productivity and cost effectiveness in a variety of glass designs in both manual and automated processing.
DOWSIL™ 994 Ultra Fast Bonding Sealant – Black has attained European Technical Assessment 18/0571 and meets the European Standards for Structural Glazing ETAG 002.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Glass, Aluminum, Vinyl/PVC-U, Wood
- Color - Part A White
- Color - Part B Black
- Cure Type Neutral Cure, Alkoxy Cure
- Durometer - Shore A 40 Shore A
- Elongation > 300 %
- Low Odor true
- Number of Parts Two
- Primerless Adhesion Primerless
- Resistance Type UV Resistance
- Service Temperature High 150 °C
- Service Temperature Low -50 °C
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH 5 to 18 Minutes
- Tear Strength 114 ppi
- Tensile Strength > 261.068 psi
- Working Time 3 to 10 Minutes
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.