DOWSIL™ 993N Structural Glazing Sealant and Catalyst
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Enamelled and Reflective Glass, Fluorocarbon Coated Aluminum, Glass, Granite, Alodine Aluminum, Heat Strengthened Glass, Low E Coated Glass, Metal, Metal Panels, Aluminum, Polyester Powder Coated Aluminum/Steel, Steel, Stainless Steel, Strengthened Glass, Anodized Aluminum, Coated Glass, Ceramic
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion - Linear Yes No >= 2.98 cm/cm Deg C
- Color - Part A Yes No White
- Color - Part B Yes No Black
- Cure Type Yes No Neutral Cure, Alkoxy Cure
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 40 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 190 %
- Mix Ratio Yes No 12:1 Base to Catalyst Y
- Movement Capability Yes No 25 to -25 %
- Shelf Life Yes No 424 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.3
- Tensile Adhesion (T/A) Yes No 217 psi
- Toolable Yes No true
- Water Resistant Yes No true
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.