DOWSIL™ 9-1350 Silicone Sealant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Glass, Aluminum, Vinyl/PVC-U, Wood, Anodized Aluminum
- Color Black, Grey, White
- Cure Type Neutral Cure
- Durometer - Shore A 35 Shore A
- Elongation 350 %
- Flow/Sag (Slump) < 5.2 mm
- Green Strength High
- Modulus @100% Elongation, maximum 120 psi
- Movement Capability -25 to 25 %
- Number of Parts One
- Resistance Type Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Shelf Life 270 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 1.4
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH 5 to 9 Minutes
- Temperature Range -40 to 149 °C
- Tensile Strength 240 psi
- Volatile Organic Content 13 g/liter
- Water Resistant true
Frequently Bought Together
A solventbased silane adhesion promoter for use in construction applications for painted surfaces.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.