DOWSIL™ 796 Neutral Silicone
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Glass, Aluminum, Vinyl/PVC-U, Wood, Brickwork
- Application Temperature Range Yes No 5 to 40 °C
- Color Yes No Black, Bronze, Cream, Green (Catalyst), Golden Oak, Oak, Brown, Anthrazite, Dust Grey, Dark Brown, Pine, Custom, Grey, White
- Cure Type Yes No Neutral Cure, Alkoxy Cure
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 30 Shore A
- Low Odor Yes No true
- Movement Capability Yes No 25 %
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Primerless Adhesion Yes No Primerless
- Resistance Type Yes No Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance
- Shelf Life Yes No 360 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.52
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH Yes No 35 Minutes
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 895 Structural Glazing Sealant
A one-part, neutral curing silicone sealant designed specifically for the structural bonding of glass, metal and other building components. It can also be used for adhering stiffening elements to building panels.
DOWSIL™ 993 Structural Glazing Base and Catalyst
A two-component, neutral curing silicone formulation specifically developed for the structural bonding of glass, metal and other building components.
DOWSIL™ FIRESTOP 700 Sealant
A low modulus, one-part, neutral curing, fire rated silicone sealant. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to a range of common construction substrates including stone, steel, masonry, brick, wood, etc. It is ideal for weathersealing of curtain walling, building facades and expansion joints where a fire rating is required. It is also suitable for use in penetration sealing systems where pipes and cables pass through fire rated structures.
A solventbased silane adhesion promoter for use in construction applications for painted surfaces.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer, UV Traceable
Primer for silicone adhesives and sealants.
DOWSIL™ 791 Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, medium-modulus, elastomeric sealant designed for general weathersealing. It is a silicone formulation that cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.