DOWSIL™ 781 Acetoxy Silicone
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Acetoxy Cure Yes No true
- Adhesion to Yes No Glass, Paint, Aluminum, Wood
- Application Temperature Range Yes No 5 to 40 °C
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 22 Shore A
- Movement Capability Yes No 20 %
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Resistance Type Yes No Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance
- Shelf Life Yes No 810 Days
- Solventless Yes No true
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.02
DOWSIL™ GP Silicone Sealant
A cost effective, one-part, acetoxy cure silicone sealant for general purpose applications. It provides a flexible bond and will not harden or crack. It is a high performance sealant, with +-25% movement capability when properly applied. It offers long term durability in a range of general sealing or glazing applications on glass, aluminum, painted surfaces, ceramics, fiberglass, and non-oily wood. Clear and white options meet the requirements of FDA Regulation 21CFR 177.2600.
DOWSIL™ Glass and Aluminium Sealant
Used for OEM bonding and sealing applications, including appliances, heavy equipment, marine equipment, and recreational vehicles.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.