DOWSIL™ 768 Neutral Cure Sealant Clear, With Fungicide
Silicone sealant for specific anti-fungal applications in glass blocks, metal, glass in general, cement, wood and dry-wal.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Enamelled and Reflective Glass, Fluorocarbon Coated Aluminum, Glass, Granite, Heat Strengthened Glass, Low E Coated Glass, Marble, Metal Panels, Aluminum, Polyester Powder Coated Aluminum/Steel, Stainless Steel, Wood, Anodized Aluminum, Limestone, Brickwork, Concrete
- Color Yes No Clear, White
- Cure Type Yes No Neutral Cure
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 25 Shore A
- Movement Capability Yes No 25 %
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours Yes No 168 Hours
- Tensile Strength Yes No 304.6 psi
- Working Time Yes No 10 Minutes
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
A one-component, self-priming, shelf-stable, neutral-cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically formulated for silicone structural glazing and exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to most building substrates. This product has superior unprimed adhesion for structural glazing applications for hurricane or impact rated windows and doors. It has a movement capability of +/- 50%.
DOWSIL™ 983 Structural Glazing Sealant Base and Curing Agent
Designed for specialized use where dual structural and weatherseal applications are desired for factory glazing and curtainwall production. Once cured, this structural sealant forms a durable, flexible, watertight bond that can be warranted for 20 years and used in ±25% movement weatherseal applications. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to glass, alodine, and anodized aluminum1, although DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS is recommended for fast and consistent adhesion, especially to high-performance substrates approved for architectural structural glazing applications.
DOWSIL™ 791 Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, medium-modulus, elastomeric sealant designed for general weathersealing. It is a silicone formulation that cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ 3-0117 Silicone Insulating Glass Sealant
A single-component silicone elastomer intended for use as a secondary sealant in a dual-sealed insulating glass unit, and can be used in a unit that is structurally glazed. This product cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, high-modulus, flexible silicone seal that is chemically stable and shows little change in physical properties with weathering.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.