DOWSIL™ 733 Glass & Metal Sealant
Conventional acetoxy RTV sealant with adhesion promoter.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Glass, Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Color Yes No Clear, White, Black, Aluminum
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 25 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 500 %
- Flow/Sag (Slump) Yes No 0 mm
- Resistance Type Yes No Ozone Resistance, Water Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours Yes No 24 Hours
- Shelf Life Yes No 900 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.03
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Tensile Strength Yes No 335 psi
- Water Resistant Yes No true
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 732 Multi-Purpose Sealant
General-purpose acetoxy RTV sealant. Meets the requirements of 21 CFR Section 177.2600: "Rubber articles intended for repeated use".
DOWSIL™ 734 Flowable Sealant
A 1 part solventless silicone elastomer for general sealing and bonding applications. 734 is a flowable liquid that is easy to use and cures on exposure to moisture in the air. Available in clear or in a range of colours.
DOWSIL™ 736 Heat Resistant Sealant
Red RTV adhesive/sealant for temperatures up to 600°F/315°C.
- DOWSIL™ 1080 Oxime Sealant
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
SILASTIC™ Q3-3636 Adhesive (Base & Catalyst)
Two-part, low fogging RTV adhesive for headlamps (plastic and metal bonding).
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.