DOWSIL™ 3793 Insulating Glass Sealant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Glass, Metal, Plastic, Coated Glass
- Color Yes No Black, Grey, White
- Cure Type Yes No Neutral Cure, Alkoxy Cure
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 35 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 580 %
- Flow/Sag (Slump) Yes No 0 mm
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Resistance Type Yes No Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Service Temperature High Yes No 150 °C
- Service Temperature Low Yes No -50 °C
- Shelf Life Yes No 360 Days
- Solventless Yes No true
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.42
- Tear Strength Yes No 97.1 ppi
- Thixotropic Yes No true
- Water Resistant Yes No true
DOWSIL™ 3793 Sealant is a high performance, moisture curing, one-part neutral cure silicone sealant, specifically designed for the insulated glazing industry for the production of hermetically sealed units. DOWSIL™ 3793 Sealant exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to the commonly used materials in the industry, including a range of glasses (coated and uncoated), aluminum and galvanized steel spacers. DOWSIL™ 3793 Sealant provides excellent weathering properties with outstanding resistance to ultra violet radiation and moisture.
You may also be interested in the following products:
DOWSIL™ 813C Construction & Concrete Silicone
A one-part, neutral curing, low modulus silicone sealant particularly suitable for interior and exterior applications, in particular exterior weather seals, expansion joints, perimetral joints in buildings and other types of construction.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer, UV Traceable
Primer for silicone adhesives and sealants.
DOWSIL™ 993 Structural Glazing Base and Catalyst
A two-component, neutral curing silicone formulation specifically developed for the structural bonding of glass, metal and other building components.
DOWSIL™ 895 Structural Glazing Sealant
A one-part, neutral curing silicone sealant designed specifically for the structural bonding of glass, metal and other building components. It can also be used for adhering stiffening elements to building panels.
- DOWSIL™ 993 HV/GER Structural Glazing Catalyst
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.