DOWSIL™ 3362N Base and Curing Agent
A two component room temperature neutral curing silicone sealant specifically developed for the manufacture of high performance insulated glass units. The high performance features of this product make it suitable for insulating glass units used in residential and commerical, and structural glazing applications.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Glass, Aluminum, Plastic, Steel
- Color Black, Grey
- Cure Type Neutral Cure
- Durometer - Shore A 40 Shore A
- Elongation 140 %
- Evaporation (200?-24hrs) 24.6 %
- Non-Slump true
- Number of Parts Two
- Resistance Type UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 1.32 to 1.33
- Tensile Strength 174.045 psi
- Working Time 20 to 60 Minutes
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.