DOWSIL™ 3145 RTV Mil-A-46146 Adhesive / Sealant
One-part, moisture RTV, non-flow, high strength, UL and Mil Spec.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, FR4, Ceramic
- Color Yes No Grey, Clear
- Cure Type Yes No Alkoxy Cure, Methoxy Cure, Condensation Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz Yes No 2.83
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 2.83
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 500 volts per mil v/mil
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz Yes No < 0.001
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz Yes No 0.001
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 45 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 660 %
- Hydrophobic Yes No true
- Linear CTE Yes No 370 um/m/Deg C
- Low Odor Yes No true
- Non-Slump Yes No true
- Nonflowable Yes No true
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Polyesters Yes No true
- Primerless Adhesion Yes No Primerless
- Resistance Type Yes No Oxidation Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours Yes No 48 Hours
- Shelf Life Yes No 360 Days
- Solventless Yes No true
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.1
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH Yes No 55 Minutes
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Tensile Strength Yes No 940 psi
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Thixotropic Yes No true
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 4.4e+014 ohm-centimeters
- Water Resistant Yes No true
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 791 Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, medium-modulus, elastomeric sealant designed for general weathersealing. It is a silicone formulation that cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
- DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS
DOWSIL™ 983 Structural Glazing Sealant Base and Curing Agent
Designed for specialized use where dual structural and weatherseal applications are desired for factory glazing and curtainwall production. Once cured, this structural sealant forms a durable, flexible, watertight bond that can be warranted for 20 years and used in ±25% movement weatherseal applications. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to glass, alodine, and anodized aluminum1, although DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS is recommended for fast and consistent adhesion, especially to high-performance substrates approved for architectural structural glazing applications.
DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
XIAMETER™ PMX-200 Silicone Fluid 350 cSt
100% active, 350 cSt, polydimethylsiloxane polymer. INCI Name: Dimethicone
DOWSIL™ 790 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part silicone formulation that cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, fire-resistant, flexible and ultra-low-modulus silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ Q1-9226 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
Typical applications include bonding organic and ceramic substrates to heat sinks for electronic control modules in automotive applications. It is a two-part, gray, 1:1 mix ratio, heat cure, moderate flow, self-priming, thermally conductive adhesive.
SYL-OFF™ 4000 Catalyst
General purpose catalyst which is compatible with all Syl-off® brand solvent based and solventless release coating systems as well as Plantinum cure silicone PSAs.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
A one-component, self-priming, shelf-stable, neutral-cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically formulated for silicone structural glazing and exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to most building substrates. This product has superior unprimed adhesion for structural glazing applications for hurricane or impact rated windows and doors. It has a movement capability of +/- 50%.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.