DOWSIL™ 300 Adhesive
One component, elastic SMP (Silane Modified Polymer) Adhesive for DOWSIL™ Membrane installation.
- Good adhesion to most building materials like brick, stone, concrete, aerated concrete, mortar, plaster, metal, powder coated metal, PVC, painted and unpainted wood.
- DOWSIL™ 300 Adhesive is used for bonding of DOWSIL™ Membrane Dual and DOWSIL™ Membrane Outside 0.6 for window installation, ventilated façade and curtain wall installation.
- Excellent durable adhesion performance under wet conditions
- High green strength
- Neutral curing, odorless
DOWSIL™ 300 Adhesive is part of the DOWSIL™ Membrane Façade System, which offers a safe, compatible and durable suite of products that complements the range of DOWSIL™ high performance sealants. This system also includes a choice of two high performance EPDMs membranes which can be selected according to local climate conditions and the building elements to be sealed.
DOWSIL™ 300 Adhesive is a one-component, SMP adhesive designed for installation of DOWSIL™ Membrane Dual and DOWSIL™ Membrane Outdoor 0.6, to ensure good adhesion and full compatibility.
Typical indoor and outdoor¹ applications of the DOWSIL™ Membrane Façade System include:
- Window installation
- Ventilated facades
- Curtain wall installation
For step-by-step instructions on product application, please refer to the DOWSIL™ Membrane Façade System Application Guide.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Application Temperature Range +5 to +40 °C
- Color Black
- Durometer - Shore A 55 Shore A
- Elongation 250 %
- Green Strength High
- Service Temperature High +120 °C
- Service Temperature Low -40 °C
- Working Time 10 Minutes
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ Membrane Dual
High performance EPDM membranes act as a vapor control acc. to EN 13984. DOWSIL™ Membrane Dual can be purchased for thicknesses of .6, 1.0, or 1.2mm with μ of 100.000. For use as interior or exterior weather and air-tight seals around windows and in curtain wall installation and ventilated facades.
DOWSIL™ Membrane Outside
High performance water vapor diffusion open EPDM membrane which acts as a vapor control acc. to EN 13984. DOWSIL™ Membrane Outside is a thickness of .6mm with μ of 15.000 . For use as exterior weather and air-tight seals around windows and in curtain wall installation and ventilated facades.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.