DOWSIL™ 3-0105 Automotive Sealant
One-part RTV, alkoxy cure, designed for automotive powertrain sealing applications.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Grey
- Cure Type Yes No Alkoxy Cure
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 45 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 375 %
- Low Odor Yes No true
- Modulus @ 150% Elongation, maximum Yes No 160 psi
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Resistance Type Yes No Fluid Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours Yes No 24 Hours
- Shear Yes No 225 psi
- Shelf Life Yes No 360 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.32
- Tensile Strength Yes No 300 psi
- Volatile Content Yes No 0.3 %
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
DOWSIL™ 732 Multi-Purpose Sealant
General-purpose acetoxy RTV sealant. Meets the requirements of 21 CFR Section 177.2600: "Rubber articles intended for repeated use".
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.