DOWSIL™ 2418 Release Emulsion
- Easy-to-use, solvent-free aqueous emulsion
- Proven performance in the release of concrete from rubber molds
- Usage leads to increased productivity and on-time delivery with reduced inventory and disposal costs
- Attractive aesthetic appearance of molded concrete paver blocks
- Parts can be painted or coated after release
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Milky White
- Ease of Use Yes No true
- Non-Ionic Yes No true
- Nonvolatile Content Yes No 53 to 55 %
- Paintability Yes No true
- pH Yes No 6 to 9
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1
Concrete mold release agent
With DOWSIL™ 2418 release emulsion, reduce the number of damaged blocks and waste less concrete providing you improved efficiency and lowered production costs.
Improve your concrete molding operations with DOWSIL™ 2418 Release Emulsion
- Is your concrete release agent providing poor and inconsistent release results?
- Are you seeing white patches and color variation in your concrete paver blocks?
- Are you having trouble meeting your delivery schedules because your damaged concrete paver block inventory is growing and your supply of quality finished products is shrinking?
Dow has a proven solution for you.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.