DOWSIL™ 1-4174 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, FR4, Ceramic
- Color Yes No Grey
- Cure Type Yes No Addition Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 4.65
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 400 volts per mil v/mil
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz Yes No 0.0021
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 92 Shore A
- Dynamic Viscosity Yes No 62300 Centipoise
- Flowable Yes No true
- Heat Cure Yes No 90 Minutes @ 100 Deg C, 30 Minutes @ 125 Deg C, 20 Minutes @ 150 Deg C
- Hydrophobic Yes No true
- Low Odor Yes No true
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Polyesters Yes No true
- Primerless Adhesion Yes No Primerless
- Resistance Type Yes No Oxidation Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Solvent Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Self Leveling Yes No true
- Shear Yes No 646 psi
- Shelf Life Yes No 180 Days
- Solventless Yes No true
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 2.71
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Thermal Conductivity Yes No 1.78 Watts per meter K
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 1.9e+014 ohm-centimeters
- Water Resistant Yes No true
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ TC-2035 Adhesive A/B Kit
Two-part heat cure silicone highly thermally conductive adhesive with low bond line thickness.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ Q1-9226 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
Typical applications include bonding organic and ceramic substrates to heat sinks for electronic control modules in automotive applications. It is a two-part, gray, 1:1 mix ratio, heat cure, moderate flow, self-priming, thermally conductive adhesive.
DOWSIL™ 1-4173 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
One-part gray, flowable thermally conductive adhesive with high tensile strength.
SILASTIC™ Q3-3636 Adhesive (Base & Catalyst)
Two-part, low fogging RTV adhesive for headlamps (plastic and metal bonding).
DOWSIL™ 3-1953 Conformal Coating
One-part, translucent, fast moisture RTV cure with mild heat acceleration possible, soft, stress-relieving, contains UV indicator.
DOWSIL™ TC-4525 A/B
A thermally Conductive Gap Filler offers thermal conductivity of 2.5W/m.K. This is a soft and compressible silicone material designed to dissipate heat from electronic modules by conducting it to a heat sink such as an aluminum housing. Excellent fit for automotive electronics and battery packs applications.
SYLGARD™ 527 A&B Silicone Dielectric Gel
A two-part, 1 to 1 mix ratio dielectric gel that is suitable for sealing and protecting various electronic devices, especially those with delicate components.
DOWSIL™ 3-6265 Thixotropic Adhesive
One-part, black, heat cure, high strength, self-priming, contains UV indicator, non-flowing version of 3-6611. Suitable for use in automotive and industrial assembly areas including sealing lids and housings, attaching base plates gasket, and connector sealing.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.