DOWSIL™ 1-4173 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
One-part gray, flowable thermally conductive adhesive with high tensile strength.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Metal, Plastic, Ceramic
- Color Yes No Grey
- Cure Type Yes No Addition Cure
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 92 Shore A
- Flowable Yes No true
- Heat Cure Yes No 90 Minutes @ 100 Deg C, 30 Minutes @ 125 Deg C, 20 Minutes @ 150 Deg C
- Linear CTE Yes No 125 um/m/Deg C
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Primerless Adhesion Yes No Primerless
- Resistance Type Yes No Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance
- Self Leveling Yes No true
- Shear Yes No 650 psi
- Solventless Yes No true
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Thermal Conductivity Yes No 1.8 Watts per meter K
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Viscosity Yes No 61000 mPa.s
- Water Resistant Yes No true
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.