DOWSIL™ TC-2022 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
A one-part gray, thermally conductive, heat cure adhesive whose heat cure rate is rapidly accelerated with heat, and with high tensile strength and 7 mil glass beads.
- Bonding integrated circuit substrates
- Heat sink attach, automated or manual dispensing
- Engine, power and transmission control units
- Primerless adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Heat curable at moderate temperatures (100°C)
- Good thermal conductivity values (1.7W/mK)
- No added solvents
- No mixing of separate components required
- Improved cost effectiveness with rapid/low temperature cure
- Heat flow away from electronic components can increase reliability
There is no pre-treatment of surfaces required for this material, and in addition to the thermally conductive benefit, you also get the strong adhesion properties across a wide range of substrates, including:
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.