DOWSIL™ TC-2022 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
A one-part gray, thermally conductive, heat cure adhesive whose heat cure rate is rapidly accelerated with heat, and with high tensile strength and 7 mil glass beads.
- Bonding integrated circuit substrates
- Heat sink attach, automated or manual dispensing
- Engine, power and transmission control units
- Primerless adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Heat curable at moderate temperatures (100°C)
- Good thermal conductivity values (1.7W/mK)
- No added solvents
- No mixing of separate components required
- Improved cost effectiveness with rapid/low temperature cure
- Heat flow away from electronic components can increase reliability
There is no pre-treatment of surfaces required for this material, and in addition to the thermally conductive benefit, you also get the strong adhesion properties across a wide range of substrates, including:
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.