DOWSIL™ Q5-8401 Adhesive Kit
Dark gray, flowable adhesive with high tensile strength.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, FR4, Ceramic
- Color Yes No Dark Grey
- Cure Type Yes No Addition Cure
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 350 volts per mil v/mil
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 61 Shore A
- Dynamic Viscosity Yes No 113850 Centipoise
- Elongation Yes No 210 %
- Flowable Yes No true
- Heat Cure Yes No 90 Minutes @ 120 Deg C
- Hydrophobic Yes No true
- Low Odor Yes No true
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- Polyesters Yes No true
- Primerless Adhesion Yes No Primerless
- Resistance Type Yes No Oxidation Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Self Leveling Yes No true
- Shear Yes No 830 psi
- Shelf Life Yes No 365 Days
- Solventless Yes No true
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.31
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Tensile Strength Yes No 875 psi
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 8.8e+014 ohm-centimeters
- Water Resistant Yes No true
- Working Time Yes No 1440 Minutes
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ TC-2035 Adhesive A/B Kit
Two-part heat cure silicone highly thermally conductive adhesive with low bond line thickness.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ Q1-9226 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
Typical applications include bonding organic and ceramic substrates to heat sinks for electronic control modules in automotive applications. It is a two-part, gray, 1:1 mix ratio, heat cure, moderate flow, self-priming, thermally conductive adhesive.
DOWSIL™ 3-4241 Dielectric Tough Gel Kit
Two-part, translucent green, RT or heat cure, UV indicator, long working time, tough primerless chemical adhesion, UL 94 V-1 flammability classification.
DOWSIL™ EA-6060 Adhesive A&B
A two-part, non-flowing silicone adhesive enabling assembly production savings due to a fast cure at moderate temperature.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.