DOWSIL™ Q1-9226 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, FR4, Ceramic
- Color Yes No Gray
- Cure Type Yes No Addition Cure
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 630 volts per mil v/mil
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 67 Shore A
- Dynamic Viscosity Yes No 59000 Centipoise
- Elongation Yes No 124 %
- Flowable Yes No true
- Heat Cure Yes No 60 Minutes @ 100 Deg C, 30 Minutes @ 150 Deg C
- Hydrophobic Yes No true
- Low Odor Yes No true
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- Polyesters Yes No true
- Primerless Adhesion Yes No Primerless
- Resistance Type Yes No Oxidation Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Solvent Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Self Leveling Yes No true
- Shear Yes No 375 psi
- Shelf Life Yes No 360 Days
- Solventless Yes No true
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 2.14
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Tensile Strength Yes No 600 psi
- Thermal Conductivity Yes No 0.8 Watts per meter K
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Viscosity (Part A) Yes No 48000 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) Yes No 43000 mPa.s
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 1.9e+014 ohm-centimeters
- Water Resistant Yes No true
- Working Time Yes No 960 Minutes
You may also be interested in the following products:
DOWSIL™ 790 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part silicone formulation that cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, fire-resistant, flexible and ultra-low-modulus silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ 556 Cosmetic Grade Fluid
A polyphenylmethylsiloxane for use in skincare, suncare, color cosmetic, hair care, and antiperspirant / deodorant applications. INCI Name: Phenyl Trimethicone
DOWSIL™ 983 Structural Glazing Sealant Base and Curing Agent
Designed for specialized use where dual structural and weatherseal applications are desired for factory glazing and curtainwall production. Once cured, this structural sealant forms a durable, flexible, watertight bond that can be warranted for 20 years and used in ±25% movement weatherseal applications. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to glass, alodine, and anodized aluminum1, although DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS is recommended for fast and consistent adhesion, especially to high-performance substrates approved for architectural structural glazing applications.
DOWSIL™ 791 Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, medium-modulus, elastomeric sealant designed for general weathersealing. It is a silicone formulation that cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
- DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS
SYL-OFF™ 4000 Catalyst
General purpose catalyst which is compatible with all Syl-off™ brand solvent based and solventless release coating systems as well as Plantinum cure silicone PSAs.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
A one-component, self-priming, shelf-stable, neutral-cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically formulated for silicone structural glazing and exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to most building substrates. This product has superior unprimed adhesion for structural glazing applications for hurricane or impact rated windows and doors. It has a movement capability of +/- 50%.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
DOWSIL™ EA-1236 Base & Catalyst
Two-part, fast room temperature cure adhesive. Sealing lids and housings, parts fixing on circuit board. Performs well under typical automotive test conditions.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.