DOWSIL™ GP Silicone Sealant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Acetoxy Cure Yes No true
- Application Temperature Range Yes No -29 to 50 °C
- Color Yes No Clear, White, Aluminum, Black, Bronze, Grey
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 27 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 600 %
- Movement Capability Yes No 25 %
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Resistance Type Yes No Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours Yes No 24 Hours
- Service Temperature High Yes No 176 °C
- Service Temperature Low Yes No -40 °C
- Tensile Strength Yes No 350 psi
- Volatile Organic Content Yes No 32 g/liter
- Water Resistant Yes No true
- Working Time Yes No 5 to 10 Minutes
DOWSIL™ Glass and Aluminium Sealant
Used for OEM bonding and sealing applications, including appliances, heavy equipment, marine equipment, and recreational vehicles.
DOWSIL™ 781 Acetoxy Silicone
A one part, fast curing high modulus sealant. It is suitable for glazing and weather sealing of sheet cladding, draught proofing and general internal sealing applications.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.