DOWSIL™ GP Silicone Sealant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Acetoxy Cure true
- Application Temperature Range -29 to 50 °C
- Color Clear, White, Aluminum, Black, Bronze, Grey
- Durometer - Shore A 27 Shore A
- Elongation 600 %
- Movement Capability 25 %
- Number of Parts One
- Resistance Type Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours 24 Hours
- Service Temperature High 176 °C
- Service Temperature Low -40 °C
- Tensile Strength 350 psi
- Volatile Organic Content 32 g/liter
- Water Resistant true
- Working Time 5 to 10 Minutes
DOWSIL™ Glass and Aluminium Sealant
Used for OEM bonding and sealing applications, including appliances, heavy equipment, marine equipment, and recreational vehicles.
DOWSIL™ 781 Acetoxy Silicone
A one part, fast curing high modulus sealant. It is suitable for glazing and weather sealing of sheet cladding, draught proofing and general internal sealing applications.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.