DOWSIL™ EG-4120 Kit
High temperature stability gel, suitable for operating temperature ranging from -40°C to + 200°C in continuous mode and > 3,000 hours at 215°C . Tough gel for increased resistance to delamination under thermal cycling.
- Potting of IGBT modules used for power conversion
- Protection of electronics and sensitive devices operated hat high temperatures
- Industrial sensors and actuators
- Insulation of high voltage devices
- Stability of electrical/mechanical properties under harsh temperature conditions
- No surface cracking or delamination from component housing
- Protection of delicate circuits and interconnections from surface contaminats and moisture
DOWSIL™ EG-4120 Dielectric Gel is a two-part, tough, self-priming gel. This encapsulant’s uncompromised stability allows for un-impeded curing in a large temperature range between -40°C to 215°C for extended periods of time. DOWSIL™ EG-4120 Gel, much like its companion gels in the 4XXX series react during mixing to become tough soft gels.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language