DOWSIL™ EG-4120 Kit
DOWSIL™ EG-4120 Dielectric Gel is a two-part, tough, self-priming gel. This encapsulant’s uncompromised stability allows for un-impeded curing in a large temperature range between -40° C to 215° C for extended periods of time. DOWSIL™ EG-4120 Gel, much like its companion gels in the 4XXX series react during mixing to become tough soft gels.
DOWSIL™ EG-4120 Dielectric Gel delivers:
- Stability of electrical/mechanical properties under harsh temperature conditions
- No surface cracking or delamination from component housing
- Protection of delicate circuits and interconnections from surface contaminats and moisture
The properties of DOWSIL™ EG-4120 Dielectric Gel makes it suitable for a range of applications including:
- Potting of IGBT modules used for power conversion
- Protection of electronics and sensitive devices operated hat high temperatures
- Industrial sensors and actuators
- Insulation of high voltage devices
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.