DOWLEX™ SC 2107G Polyethylene Resin
DOWLEX™ SC 2107G is processable at high line speeds. Films made from DOWLEX SC 2107G Polyethylene Resin exhibit excellent stretchability, outstanding tear and impact resistance, as well as exceptional optical properties. Main Characteristics: - Linear Low Density Polyethylene Applications: - Cast Stretch Wrap
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 200 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.917 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 410 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 540 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 92 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 0.7 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 2.3
- Slip false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.