DOWLEX™ NG 5059.01G Polyethylene Resin
Specially formulated with low levels of slip and anti-block additives for applications requiring a medium coefficient of friction. This resin is particularly suited to lamination applications, form-fill-seal packaging of solid and liquid food stuffs and freezer bags. Applications: - Lamination - Form-fill-seal packaging of solids and liquid food stuffs and freezer bags
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block true
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 250 (ISO 7765-1/A)
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.926 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 600 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 1000 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 55 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 11.8 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 1.1
- Slip true
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 112°C (234°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.