DOWLEX™ NG 5056G Polyethylene Resin
- Food and beverage packaging
- Medical packaging
- Home and personal care packaging
- Outstanding tear strength
- Excellent processability
- Very low gel levels
- Very good seal and hot tack performance
- Good optical properties
- Stiffness/toughness balance
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 198 (28700) (ISO 527-3)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 238 (34500) (ISO 527-3)
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 450 g (ISO 7765-1/A)
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.919 g/cm3
- Gloss (45 degree) 61 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 8.9 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 1.1
- Slip false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 104°C (219°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.