DOWLEX™ NG 2045B Polyethylene Resin
DOWLEX™ NG 2045B is a Linear Low Density Polyethylene resin, octene copolymer, produced via the Solution process. This resin exhibits excellent thermal stability at a wide range of processing conditions. Films made with this resin present a combination of excellent puncture, impact and tear resistance. Main Characteristics: - Films for heavy duty applications like industrial bags and general use bags - Films for agricultural applications - Coextruded films
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 195 (28300)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 226 (32700)
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 250 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.92 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 590 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 880 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 61 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 11 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 1
- Slip false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.