DOWLEX™ GM 8480F Polyethylene Resin
- Industrial & consumer packaging
- Stretch film
- Food & specialty packaging
- Hygiene backsheet film
- High processability
- Higher stretchability for improved ultimate performance and less film per unit load
- Higher holding force for improved load stability
- Higher puncture and tear resistance to maintain load integrity
Known for its excellent balance of processability, mechanical performance and stretchability properties. It is a suitable cost-effective solution for a range of applications, including baby and adult incontinence diapers, feminine hygiene articles and artificial turf monofilament and fibrillated turf yarns.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 340 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.917 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 210 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 360 g
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 3
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 121°C (250°F)
- Slip false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.