DOWLEX™ GM 8070G Polyethylene Resin
- Industrial & consumer packaging
- Blown stretch films
- Industrial liners
- Mattress bags
- Heavy duty shipping bags
- Collation shrink
- Agricultural films
- Food & specialty packaging
- Exceptional puncture and tear resistance
- High dart impact for drop resistance
- Outstanding optics
- Broad heat sealing window for faster packaging line speeds
- Great bubble stability
Powered by a new leading edge catalyst technology, DOWLEX™ GM Linear Low Density Polyethylene Resins delivers an unprecedented balance of properties with the recognized consistency and processing ease of DOWLEX™ offering greater means for customers to achieve differentiated performance and new growth opportunities for a range of demanding film applications. DOWLEX™ GM resins offer a uniquely enhanced balance of toughness, optical properties, and seal performance. DOWLEX™ GM resins optimize output rates and processing efficiencies leading to higher returns on invested capital. DOWLEX™ GM resins are engineered for consistent operations and product integrity.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 353 (51200)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 319 (46300)
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 450 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.917 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 320 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 490 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 54 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 10 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 0.9
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 121°C (250°F)
- Slip false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 103°C (217°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.