DOWLEX™ 5075G Polyethylene Resin
A blown film extrusion linear low density polyethylene resin grade suitable for high toughness and clarity film applications.. Main Characteristics: - Linear Low Density Polyethylene/Octene Copolymer - For high performance film applications
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 154 (22400)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 185 (26800)
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 400 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.917 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 450 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 590 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 64 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 7.51 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 1.3
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 118 (244)
- Slip Yes No false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language