DOWLEX™ 2685G Polyethylene Resin
This product is designed for the production of a wide variety of film applications. Films made from this resin exhibit a combination of good toughness and tear resistance.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 133 (19400)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 147 (21400)
- Anti-block true
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 630 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.92 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 400 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 520 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 47 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 16 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 0.75
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 119°C (246°F)
- Slip true
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 102°C (216°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.