DOWLEX™ 2388 Polyethylene Resin
An ethylene/octene-1 copolymer produced in the proprietary solution process of Dow. It has a unique molecular structure with a controlled side chain distribution, which provides excellent stress crack resistance properties combined with outstanding long term hydrostatic strength.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.941 g/cm3
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/2.16 kg) 0.55
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 0.55
- Slip false
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD 780 %
- Tensile Strength Break, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 37.0 (5370)
- Tensile Strength Yield, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) 20.3 (2940)
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 125°C (256°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.